CAT5e | CAT6 | CAT6e | CAT6a | Fibre Runs, Termination and Splicing | Laser Links
Anyone using Solutions House for a cabling project can rely on us:
- Conducting site surveys at no cost to you. In fact we see it as a core responsibility, as we have to undertake a Health and Safety risk assessment
- Always minimising network downtime with careful planing and flexible implementation. We are experienced at working alongside other contractors and or ongoing business operations
- Always providing documented technical signoff on jobs, including full Fluke testing
- Being fully qualified for the work we undertake, including heights, cherry pickers, heath and safety etc …
- We can provide fully integrated electrics and cabling projects, providing you with Fluke and Electrical test certificates in one report. We can even PAT test the equipment going on to the network to provide you with total compliance
- Having our own in-house engineers, who are fully CRB checked, and always attend site in uniform for easy identification
- Being sensitive, friendly and flexible with your staff
- Taking snagging very seriously; we will always work with you to get a rapid resolution to snagging issues regardless of the cause
- Providing a 15 year guarantee on the installation
- To be really cost effective, in fact we are hardly ever beaten on price
- Delivering a consistent service across the British Isles, whether you are a single site, or a 100 location project across the whole country
- Request a quote today and we will send it to you on a complementary 1GB USB memory stick: Call 01928 515 600
Solutions House Cable the equivalent of Everest in 4 days for Tenon
Tenon, a national accountants and business adviser has appointed Solutions House to provide cabling services across their UK operation. As a rapidly growing and dynamic organization, Tenon requires a focused but flexible service. With Solutions House they get great value for money, and a high level of communication. Additionally, new office developments can occur within existing sites and our skilled and courteous engineers are able to deliver instillations sensitive to on-going business operations. At a recent new office fit-out in Rochdale, Solutions House cabled 9 Km of cable (just over the height of Mt Everest) in just 4 days. So no matter how bigger mountain to climb your project seems, we are experienced guides.
Tenon fact file
- Tenon is the 9th largest accountancy and business advisory firm in the UK and the leading adviser to entrepreneurs.
- Tenon employ over 1,800 people in over 40 locations.
- Tenon has grown initially by acquiring 20 practices across the UK and then through organic growth and further acquisitions.
- Tenon has doubled its turnover from